I saw this infographic and thought it was worth sharing, but then noticed there was no information regarding when this data was compiled. I did a reverse search on the Bureau of Labor Statistics site where the data was taken, and found even MORE info for designers from May 2012. Yes, a little outdated but not enough that you can’t get a very good idea of where you stand in all of this – if you are a designer or planning to be.
- Making a Big Impression with Carmen Rad, President CR&A Custom
- LIVE from FSEA #OdysseyExpo with Dawn Nye, Konica Minolta
- Ricoh, Relationships and Redefining the Print Shop with Lawrence Chou, Printivity
- Talking Textiles with Ester Sala Alborna, HP
- Eat, PRINT, Love with Christine Yardley President at Print Panther
- Get Bullish On Print… or Get Out of The Way.
- What Do You Think? Was This Marketing Campaign a Success?
- Managing Print Marketing Performance with MarTech Stacks
- Giving Stress A Beat Down For Better Sales Performance
- Girls Who Print and Printing Industries of America Collaborate on Women’s Print Mentoring Network