Our friends over at Shawmut sent out a tweet that has thrown me for a complete loop…

uconnectShawmut 10:45am via HootSuite From the Worldwide Social Media Study: Nearly 47 percent of B2B companies neither tracked nor followed up on social media leads.

Im actually just staring at my computer screen because Im at a loss for words. You took the time to get on social media, spent time using it, and did it well to enough to generate leads but didnt follow up???

Ok, 47% of you, take a deep breath with me and let’s get back into the game! To the other 53% – GOOD JOB! Here are some tips to help everyone make the most of their social efforts…



Subscribe to PMC's News From The Printerverse!

Monthly PRINTSPIRATION delivered to your inbox!

You have Successfully Subscribed!