How do you solve the problem of wanting to use Near Field Communications (NFC) but there not being enough people using phones equipped to read it? Put NFC is your QR code! Genius right? All the talk has been NFC vs QR, but the smart folks over at Clove Technology did the old “You put chocolate in my peanut butter! No, YOU put peanut butter in my chocolate!” merge and viola’… the best of both worlds.
- Transforming the Experience of Print with Ink Technologist Marcin Dabrowski, eMproove
- The Agfa Advantage with Willy Van Dromme, Marketing Director
- Process, Profits and Professional Services with Ed Jansen, Canon Solutions America
- Ball State Students Love Letterpress and Print with Colleen Steffen
- Take A Look at Ricoh Software Solutions with Eric Staples
- Project Peacock Reaches New Heights Sharing Printspiration with Agencies and Brands in Boston and NYC
- What to Do When the Sales Prospect Goes Dark
- 4 Email Marketing Problems Direct Mail Solves for Reaching Customers
- Your Clients are Hungry. What Are you Feeding Them Besides Sales?
- You Are a Print Workflow Magician! Here is How I Know!