QR codes are everywhere these days — in fine art exhibits, some cities’ building permits, wrapping paper and every imaginable kind of marketing campaign.
QR code-focused startup JumpScan was kind enough to send along a graphically organized representation of some data they’ve gathered about QR codes — who’s scanning them, what kinds of devices they’re using and what brands are running QR code campaigns.
Cooler still, you can scan every QR code in this infographic to get more info, making this Mashable‘s first interactive infographic. So have your smartphones at the ready.
- QR Codes Placed Building Projects and Other Sites to Keep Citizens Informed (techland.time.com)
- Separating Trend from Fad with QR Codes in Social Media (searchenginewatch.com)
- Here come QR codes (elkrapidslive.wordpress.com)
- NYC to put QR codes on building permits (androidcentral.com)
- Using QR Codes in Designs (brighthub.com)
- Using QR codes (elkrapidslive.wordpress.com)
- QR Code Update (my-creativeteam.com)
- QR code engages (flatworldbusiness.wordpress.com)