Just as VDP and PURLs are critical when talking to marketers about cross-media campaigns, QR codes must also be part of the conversation. This technology is being used to direct consumers to more specific information, promote a product or brand, and track the ROI of a promotional campaign. The Digital Printing Council’s newest white paper, titled QR Codes, A Guide for Printers, by Joseph Marin, explores the methods in which QR codes are used to integrate printed material more closely to the Internet.
Download the white paper here: New DPC White Paper—QR Codes, A Guide for Printers by Joseph Marin | Printing Industries of America – Printing.org.
Related articles by Zemanta
- QR Codes And TV Campaigns Connect (revenews.com)
- QR Codes: Making Static Content Dynamic (jwikert.typepad.com)
- Get ready for QR codes (fresnobeehive.com)
- QR Codes: Augmenting Augmented Reality | Instructional Design Fusions (instructionaldesignfusions.wordpress.com)
- Mobile QR Codes and Library Uses…02.18.09 ” The Proverbial Lone Wolf Librarian’s Weblog (lonewolflibrarian.wordpress.com)
- What is a QR Code? – QR Codes – Library Research Guides at Boise State University (guides.boisestate.edu)
- Online Retailer Gets QR Codes Really Right (barcodenerds.blogspot.com)