Cloudstock is an entirely new event designed for one purpose: To bring the top cloud developers and the top cloud technologies together under one roof, to learn from each other, collaborate, innovate, and drive the future of cloud computing. This open, meetup style, free event will feature sessions, demo stations, socializing, and a hackathon, all delivered in a hip, developer friendly context.
A Developer Day in the Clouds
Join thousands of your cloud development peers for:
40+ technical sessions covering everything from cloud telephony to cloud development platforms
Demo stations where you can see some of the latest cloud technologies in action
The Cloudstock Hackathon, the place to pit your coding skills against other developers and build solutions that bridge the clouds
Networking and mingling, meeting your peers and the cloud service providers
Gaming fun in the Gaming Arcade
You’ll come away with insights into the latest cloud platforms and services, expanded coding skills, and great ways to use the cloud ecosystem to maximum advantage.
Register for Cloudstock now. And stay tuned to this site for updates on speakers, sessions, and hackathon details as they become available.
- Cloudstock: Who’s the Jimi Hendrix of Developers? (readwriteweb.com)
- Cloudstock conference set for cloud app developers (infoworld.com)
- Cloudstock: The Woodstock for Cloud Developers (developer.yahoo.com)
- Salesforce to Host “Woodstock for Cloud Developers” (programmableweb.com)
- Join Twilio for Cloudstock at Dreamforce 2010 (twilio.com)
- Check out Google’s latest cloud technologies at Cloudstock! (googlecode.blogspot.com)