In a world where small businesses with corporate blogs receive 55 percent more traffic than small businesses that don’t blog, companies should be taking note on how to improve their blog, attract more readers and get more results.
But still, a lot of companies with corporate blogs seem to be bogged down in uniformed policies and simply aren’t thinking outside the box.
Afraid to take on colorful personalities or step a bit outside of their company’s happenings, many corporate blogs employ an official tone announcing the play-by-play updates of company news. This is just one mistake that businesses are making in the blogging world.
There is a laundry list of issues that need to be addressed when it comes to improving corporate blogs, but here we’ve narrowed down the key elements that companies should focus on. Here are 10 tips for corporate bloggers hoping to make a positive splash in their communities.
See full article at: 10 Tips for Corporate Blogging : Technology :: American Express OPEN Forum.
Related articles by Zemanta
- History Of Corporate Blogging (pr.typepad.com)
- How and Why Corporate Blogging Can Help Your Site (verticalmeasures.com)
- The new realities of corporate blogging (businessesgrow.com)
- 16 Best Practices of B2B Corporate Blogging [PRESENTATION] (socialmediab2b.com)
- Corporate Blogging: Cross-Link for Exposure Gains (socialtimes.com)